Senior F2P Game Designer
Dream about core game loops? Got a soft spot for economy balancing? Join our quest to create fresh new category-defining F2P mobile games!
We are currently working on a top secret well-known game IP while also developing our internal ones. As a Senior F2P Designer you will have the opportunity to create fresh and category defining free-to-play strategy game mechanics and user experiences.
At PlayRaven we believe in super talented small teams and as a designer you will be given the freedom and responsibility to make your game shine. Your title and exact job description will depend on your actual skills, as we are more interested in getting the right people than matching a pre-written bullet point list.
PlayRaven is located in downtown Helsinki, Finland. Relocation to the area is required and assistance is provided.
- 4+ years of game design experience
- Shipped at least one F2P game
- Understanding of applying metrics to game design
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great team work skills
- Personal passion for strategy, tactical and / or board games
Bonus Points for:
- Board / card game design experience
- Unity experience
- Responsibility & independence
- Seasoned veterans as colleagues (ex Remedy, Supercell, Rockstar, Wooga etc.)
- Excellent city centre office location surrounded by restaurants and cafes
- A very generous stock option package, health care benefits and lunch vounchers
- Relaxed culture that doesn’t burn people